All Hometown Trolleys meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, SAE standards, and Department of Transportation and ADA requirements. Double K, Inc. operates under LEAN manufacturing principles and implements ISO-9000 standards.
- Center for Transportation and the Environment
- 2017 SBA Small Business Person of the Year, Wisconsin
- 2016 Manufacturing Award of Distinction
- 29th Annual Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Nominee
- 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Forest County Economic Development
- 2012 Manufacturer of the Year Nominee
- Women’s Business Enterprise through Wisconsin Department of Commerce
- WI Manufacturer License through Wisconsin Department Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles
- DIsadvantaged Business Enterprise under the Wisconsin DOT Unified Certification Program
- Exportech Completion through Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Federal Transit Administration
- American Public Transportation Association
- Community Transportation Association Of America
- Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation
- International Association Of Public Transport
DBE Goal | Hometown Trolley
Hometown Trolley is proud to provide Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) the opportunity to participate in state and local procurements for the sourcing of components and materials in the manufacturing of Hometown Trolley buses. Hometown Trolley's objective of the DBE program is to ensure that eligible DBE firms can participate in transportation-related projects.
Our goal as a DBE is to assist other qualifying Disadvantaged Business Enterprises in obtaining their DBE certification.
Double K, Inc. dba Hometown Trolley, a TVM, located in Crandon, WI hereby announces its Federal FY2019 goal for awarding Disadvantaged Business (DBE) contracts of 4%, as required by 49 CFR 26.45 and 26.49. The DBE goal along with a description of how the goal was developed is available for public view and comment from 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday at the office of Double K, Inc. at P.O. Box 185, Crandon, Wisconsin 54520 for 30 days following the date of this notice.Comments for informational purposes will be accepted for 30 days following the date of this notice and should be sent to the DBE Liaison Officer at the address above.
We want to help you become DBE certified.
If your company is already certified as a DBE, or if you would like more information on how your business qualifies for the DBE program, please click here to request more information from a Hometown Trolley DBE Liaison Officer.
Hometown Trolley is actively seeking vendors who qualify as Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and Women’s Business Enterprises (WBE) to supply parts and services at a competitive price.
Double K, Inc. dba Hometown Trolley, a manufacturer of rubber tired trolley buses used for passenger transit is actively seeking vendors who qualify as DBE’s and WBE/MBE to supply goods and services. We are expanding business opportunities for those who qualify to provide quality goods and service at fair market prices. Interested parties should click here to request more information or contact the DBELO at (715) 301-0149, email email@example.com or by mail at the address above.